Monday, April 15, 2013

Noodles and Company


Noodles and Company Review:

I was extremely excited when I found out that we were getting a Noodles and Company and that they had gluten free options.

When I placed my order I told them that I wanted the gluten free Penne Rosa.  The cashier had to get manager approval for the allergen order. They made it sound like they were doing this to make sure it was made correctly.

 

And there was my meal.  About 2-3 bites into it I ran into a noodle that did not look like the rest.  Do you see that small plate up in the left hand corner and that big noodle.  I am pretty sure that is not gluten free and there it was in the middle of my rice noodles.  So after all of that hoopla to make sure everyone knew my order was gluten free there was a non gluten free noodle in my meal.  Thank goodness I did not get really sick but my stomach was hurting by the time we left.

My husband only wanted Alfredo noodles and they didn't have Alfredo sauce. He settled on the buttered noodles with chicken and he said it was cold.

I can't say my meal didn't taste good but no one left the place really excited about it and I left wondering how bad my reaction was going to be.  So I would say it was not a very good experience. We got out visit to a new restaurant out of the way and we will leave it at that. 


Noodles & Company on Urbanspoon


No comments:

Post a Comment