Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Huddle

This, my friends, is the best Mac N' Cheese in the great city of Boise.  I ordered this with bacon and shaved Parmesan. You can choose from a variety of toppings but I think the bacon and Parmesan is the best. Those are my husbands wings and fries in the back ground.  Hmmmm.....so yummy I could die. You have not lived till you have had good Mac N' Cheese. My daughter and I shared this and we still couldn't finish it.

The Huddle is located in downtown Boise.  If you're in town visiting, check it out. If you live in Boise, check it out. If your passing through;
Stop by
Order the Mac N' Cheese
Watch some sports on the T.V
It will make you sleepy

.....sorry, I got a little carried away.



The only complaint I have is there is not a full bar. Sometimes a girl feels like a Rum and Coke. But I can still order a Mikes Hard Lemonade if I'm in the mood.  (The Cesar Salad is awesome too)

The Huddle Sports Grill on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment