Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Jakers

Jakers in Meridian on Eagle Road.

I do not have any photos as I was at a business lunch but oh my goodness the salad bar is too die for! I am partial to salad bars so if one is available I will usually order that. I cannot comment on the other food but the salad/soup bar is one of the bests I have had in a long time.

The fruit was fresh, they didn't try and serve some crappy white iceberg lettuce leaves. It was all greens and the toppings were really good. They even had a cucumber and vinegar salad. Hmmm. (Thank goodness I don't sit next to people at work)

The diner rolls are really good too. Next time I am there I will try something different but if you like a good salad bar this is the place to go.

Jakers Bar and Grill on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comments! We're glad you enjoyed your meal.

    ReplyDelete